Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Favourites

Benefit Fine-One-One Cheek tint

Its the last day of the year and it feels so surreal. I still have a fresh memory of celebrating the 2014 and now we are bidding it adieu. 

All my emotions aside I always always love December. Its one of my favourite months. So today I thought of sharing the things that I have been loving throughout this month. 

So first up is the Benefit Cheek tint. I love how it gives this rosy cheek glow, Though its not high on colour, but I love the glow it provides. 

PixieDust Necklace by RosabelleTreasures
I have been pairing this necklace with every outfit possible. I love the colours, just so in love! 
The beautiful blues and greens, Oh my!!

Bath and Body works - Body lotions
Now these two are more than body lotions for me. They are memories, I have been using them for a long time and when I was in Germany last year, I was visiting a lot of places and it was super cold and snow and everything magical, all the while I was smelling like this japanese cherry blossom. So whenever I put it on, it just transforms me back to my trip!!

Maxi- Kinderjoy and Ferrero Rocher 
This is one of those wonderful Surprises, my dad was travelling for work and then he came back home with bag full of Chocolates and these beauties stole my heart. 
I am a big Kinder-Joy fan!! Like a really big one. It feels a lil awkward sometimes, grown-up being excited about the kinder toy! 

J'dore-Dior
This is my new winter scent. The bottle is a work of art. So pretty. The bottle itself can dress up your vanity table. 

I hope you guys have a lovely New Year!! along with a beautiful ending to this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment