Monday 5 January 2015

Bringing In the New Year

                                         

 So its the first Monday of 2015, but some of us are still settling in, going back to routine still feels a bit unusual. 


I  love the emotions each year brings with it. The sense of accomplishments, the drive to make this one better and so much to look forward to...


I hope you had a great start, but here is a little glimpse into my celebrations! 



Can't wait to see what this year brings for me, Quite honestly this year has already surprised me a bit!



I look forward to sharing all my adventures with you here :)

Dress - Venaur

Jewellery - RosabelleTreasures

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post! :)
    x from Poland, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2015 to you! Hope you have an awesome and fulfilling year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Happy New Year! I love your dress and necklace. So pretty! I really love your blog and I'm a follower of yours. Could you follow me back on my blog?
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg ur outfit is gorgeous! u r looking really bright and beautiful in it ! :)
    I found ur blog from the link u have in ur bio in Insta :) ur blog is pretty cool. Specially the jewellery!!
    Would you like to follow eachother? www.styledoscope.blogspot.in is my blog :)

    ReplyDelete