Monday 19 September 2016

Review : MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter - Soft&Gentle


Most of the times, when going over the "no-makeup" look essentials of someone, the list concludes of lipgloss, bb cream, mascara...but in my list...I just can not step without a bit of highlighter. 

It's that beautiful dewy, fresh look...that instantly adds glow to your face. 


I am smitten with this highlighter by MAC. It's a beautiful goldeny-peach shade, very very natural looking to my skin tone. 


It's not over the top, or loaded with shimmer. If you stepping out, just a wee bit on the fingertip and just swipe the finger across your cheekbone....the look is done!!


The colour is buildable. So it's very easy to use from a day look, to the perfect party highlight. 


It photographs so well

I would definitely ask you to pick this. Earlier blush was my thing, but I can see the transition towards me being a highlighter girl!!


6 comments: