Monday 10 July 2017

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo



This is that one product that I got my hands on a little too late, If found earlier I would have saved a lot of time and energy. 

I have pretty long hair (almost to my thighs), which makes it really hard for me to wash them everyday. I like to let the hair air-dry. I avoid using hairdryers as they are harmful. 


Before I started using this, my non-washed hair would mostly be tied up in a bun, thanks to the greasiness and just the non managable feeling. 


This makes my hair so managable even if I haven't washed them in 2 days. A few sprays and you are good to go. There is a residue build up which I don't like so much, but overall a great product for days when you jut don't have the time or the energy. 


You get them in 2 variations, this one and brown one for dark hair. I have tried both....and I bought the travel size of this version, which makes it very easy to carry around 

Price - 299/-

2 comments: