Wednesday 10 May 2017

Review : Lakme Absolute Shine High Liner


If Willy wonka and the chocolate factory would be named as Willy wonka and the Eyeliner Factory, then I would be the kid with the golden ticket! The one beauty product that I don't leave my house without is the eyeliner...I might miss the kajal, I may forget the mascara....but eyeliner!! NEVER!! 


Lately I have been drufting away from the usual black ones, to some coloured ones...and this one currently tops the list! 


I just love the colour....everything else apart...it's just too beautiful on the eyes! 


I like the brush that it comes with, very easy to apply...the only thing that I don't like is that it gets flaky, though it happens after a good 3-4 hours. So for a party look, it is a great purchase. 


Price - 450/- 

Shade - Sparkling Olive 

7 comments:

  1. very nice result, love Lakme brand
    new post on my blog <<< The best running shoes >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is really pretty, even I am planning to buy a coloured eyeliner this time :)

    https://goo.gl/5cYP4f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing liner! Looks so good on you!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks very nice, such a pretty colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely shade!
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up is stunning! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete