Thursday 10 March 2016

Review : Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain - Smitten


So the other day I was browsing through my collection of lip colours and realized I have a lot of pinks...and this pretty pink one resurfaced. 


I have been wearing this one, this past week and I fell for it all over again. 


So pigmented and super easy to apply. What took me by surprise, is how long it stays on. 
I went through a meal and some light snacking, and boy does this not budge?


It is a deep pink shade, very bright. Something a Barbie would definitely have in her vanity!


It has a strong mint fragrance, which does bother me a bit, but other than that, it is a great lipcolour. 
It is not too greasy and after long hours of staying on, it does leave a stain behind

Price - 700/-

8 comments:

  1. Lip balm my favorite...very nice review
    thanks to stop on my blog
    Can we follow each other? If yes follow me
    Kisses from Italy
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the shade looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try it! I think I can manage the scent. I might give this a try!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice color!
    will be glad to see you in my blog and to be friends on GFC :)
    My blog MsSlivki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this product but I've never tried it. This color looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats great!! Love the color! I want to try it

    ReplyDelete