Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: L'Oreal Paris Color Riche l'Extraordinaire Shine Lipstick- Rose finale



I have been leaning towards pink lipcolours lately. While browsing, I came cross the Color Riche l'Extraordinaire Shine range. They have got some very pretty shades


I picked up the shade called Rose Finale and honestly I just can't stop wearing it. 


A very subtle but beautiful pink shade. It is so easy to wear, so creamy and not sticky at all. 
I love how it feels very light on the lips. The colour is very pigmented as well.




Price - 950/- 

7 comments:

  1. so lovely look ; ---0))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Literally enjoyed this post.


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make up is stunning! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very sweet colour. You look great in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to look for it, love so much the way it match with green colors in the outfit


    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
    Instgram Melange-Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete