Sunday, 19 April 2015

Much Needed (Leopard) Print


For some reason, leopard print is always seen as tacky or gaudy. I do understand that sometimes it's easier to get carried away with it. I own very few pieces of this kind, but I love every single one of them!


I wanted to keep the look very muted and let the print do its work. 



I lucked out on the location as well, which kind of compliments the whole look



The jewellery was very minimal too, with an added touch of statement ring!


Jeans - Lee
Top - Gifted
Pink cardi - Max
Heels - Catwalk
Jewellery - RosabelleTreasures

7 comments:

  1. Nice outfit dear!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I love animal print...and I agree, when it's done in mall doses, it looks really good!

    P/s: My girls were painted with matte acrylic paints and the detailing was done with Prismacolor pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Thank you so much for commenting on my last post and have a great day. :D

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the light pink with the leopard print.

    Breakfast at Gracey's

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome :-)

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete