Thursday 5 February 2015

Sunkissed



I love the time around late afternoon, when the sun is not piercing your eyes, but you rather enjoy those rays that touch you. The soft light and the lovely warmth. I just love sitting with my sketchbook or a cup of tea in my balcony, around that time. 


I shot this look, around that same time, and this pic sums up the fuzzy feelings I have towards late afternoon. 


This is one of the very first dresses, I stitched! I saw the fabric and fell in love with the colour. 



I added this DIY belt, which kind of pulls this look together.




I kept the accessories simple, with just a ring and a neckpiece!


Dress - Venaur
Belt- DIY
Heels- Catwalk
Jewellery- RosabelleTreasures

6 comments:

  1. Love the color of that dress its really gorgeous and your earnings are so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Beautiful necklace too!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this dress is very beautifull :)
    Ilenia's wardrobe
    http://ileniaswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete